|Application Deadline:||24 February 2020|
|Starting Date:||16 March 2020|
Park School Montessori is an international pre-school/kindergarten institution based in Prishtina, Kosovo. The school primarily caters for the needs of international families who require English-language schooling and a top-quality educational experience for their children. The school has two mixed-age classrooms, with children from ages 0 to 3 years and 3 to 6 years old, each attended by a qualified Teacher and an Assistant. The school is also in a process of establishing a Toddler’s group for parents/caretakers and their children up to 1 year old.
Job description requirement:
- Teacher Assistant will be responsible for helping in the classroom by performing assigned duties: developing, organizing, and putting into practice the daily program under the supervision of the head teacher.
- Collaborate with the teacher to develop classroom activities, help guide the child through self-directed activities, observation while allowing the child to develop at his own pace.
- Support activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development such as: English, math, sensorial, arts, music and storytelling.
- Support the provision of our daily outdoor activities.
- Helping with assessments and generally helping to facilitate the Montessori teaching method in the classroom.
- BA degree is required, in education or related field.
- Experience in education field or Montessori education experience is an asset.
- International experience (either working abroad or for members of the international community).
- Energetic person with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work well as part of a close team.
- Fluency in spoken and written English language.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, a resume, and a copy of your Diploma/Certificates.
All documents should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 February 2020.